Halal Omega 3 For Adults
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Shifaa Nutrition Return Policy
All product returns must have prior, authorized approval from our Customer Care department. No credit or refund will be issued without prior authorized approval from our customer care department. For returns contact us by email to get a Return Pre-Approval and a Return Authorization Number. An approved credit or refund will not include shipping charges previously paid. For all approved returns, the customer is required, at customer's expense, to return the products along with the Return Authorization Number. The return address will be sent along with the Return Authorization Number. Guarantee We offer a guarantee on all unopened products for a period of 30 days after shipping date, with a few minor exceptions noted below: No returns on bars, even if melted. No returns on Ready-To-Drink products. No returns due to taste. We are not responsible for health/fitness claims or general or specific guarantees made by manufacturers for their products.
Shipping Charge, Time & Delivery Options
Shipping charge and delivery times depend on destination and delivery option. See below for destinations and delivery options. Most orders placed by 1 p.m. PST M-F for in-stock items will be shipped the same day.
Within Continental USA (48 States)
STANDARD DELIVERY: Most orders are shipped by this method.Within Continental USA (48 States)
STANDARD DELIVERY: Most orders are shipped by this method. Within Continental USA (48 States) STANDARD DELIVERY: Most orders are shipped by this method. Within Continental USA (48 States) STANDARD DELIVERY: Most orders are shipped by this method. STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES: West Coast: 2-3 business days (add 1 day for P.O. Boxes) Midwest: 3-5 business days (add 1 day for P.O. Boxes) East Coast: 4-6 business days (add 1 day for P.O. Boxes) APO / FPO (AE, AA, AP): 6-10 business days to Military Bulk Mail Center. (Note: We have no control over military postal service delivery times.) EXPRESS DELIVERY: Faster delivery service than Standard Delivery. Cost: Actual shipping charge based on rates from FedEx, U.S. Mail or a comparable shipper of our choice. To determine the exact shipping charge, add items to your cart, view your cart, then enter your zip code into the Calculate Shipping box on the left side of the cart screen and all shipping options and charges will be presented to you. Allowable Addresses: FedEx or a comparable shipper require a personal or business street address (no P.O. Boxes). U.S. Mail accepts personal or business street addresses and P.O. Boxes. Shipping Method: FedEx or a comparable shipper: Next Day (Standard Overnight), 2 Day or 3 Day (Express Saver), or USPS Priority Mail. Express Delivery Times: Orders placed Monday - Friday BEFORE 1:00 p.m. PST will be shipped the same day for in-stock items. Orders placed AFTER 1:00 p.m. PST will ship the following business day. NOTE: All times are Pacific Standard Time. Shippers may not deliver on Saturdays and Sundays and holidays. Our fulfillment center is closed on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Express Delivery during any of these holidays will be delayed by one day.
Alaska, Hawaii And U.S. Territories
Cost: Shipping charge is based on the weight and destination of the order. Customer pays insurance, taxes, customs, and duties if any. To determine the exact shipping charge, add items to your cart, view your cart, then enter your zip code into the Calculate Shipping box on the left side of the cart screen and all shipping options and charges will be presented to you. Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail Delivery Times: 6-10 business days
International (Including Canada)
Cost: Actual shipping charge based on USPS real-time rates. For Canadian Orders, enter items in our online shopping cart to get an exact shipping charge. Customer pays all insurance, taxes, customs, and duties if any. Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail International Delivery Times: 6-10 business days NOTE: We have no control over customs department delays. For more information, visit our International Orders page. Payment Methods: USA and Canada We accept payment by credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card and American Express), personal checks, company checks, cashier's check, money orders and wire transfers. Payment must be in U.S. dollars. We reserve the right to hold a check, pending bank clearance, prior to shipment of an order. We do not ship C.O.D. We reserve the right to hold a check, pending bank clearance, prior to shipment of an order. Payment Methods: International (except Canada) and U.S. Territories We accept payment by personal checks, company checks, cashier's checks, money orders and wire transfers provided they are drawn on a U.S. bank. Payment must be in U.S. dollars. We reserve the right to hold a check, pending bank clearance, prior to shipment of an order. @*We do not ship C.O.D. No international credit cards are allowed including cards issued in Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Marshall Islands or other U.S. Territories. Only USA bank-issued credit cards are allowed.
Safe & Secure Shopping
Yes, your shopping at shifaanutrition.com is safe, secure and 100% guaranteed. Our SSL (secure socket layer) software is the industry standard for secure online transactions. All your personal information is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. That means no one else can read your credit card, name, address or other personal information. Secure Shopping Guarantee Details Your bank, under the Fair Credit Billing Act, cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If they do hold you liable for any of this $50.00, shifaanutrition.com will reimburse you for the entire liability, up to the full $50.00. shifaanutrition.com will reimburse you for this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at shifaanutrition.com while using our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Product Availability / Backorder Policy
Occasionally, unexpected shortages and manufacturers' out-of-stock conditions occur due to raw material shortages, unexpected inventory demands, bad weather, etc. If a product you order is out-of-stock, the rest of your order will be shipped without delay. The receipt you receive will show items not yet shipped. If you paid by credit card, you will not be charged for back-ordered items until the product is shipped. If the original order was paid by check, your account will have a credit balance, usually equal to the cost of the back-ordered item, until the item is shipped. Typically when back-ordered items are shipped, you will not be charged a second shipping charge. However, some back-ordered items will require a second shipping charge. You may cancel a back-ordered item at any time before it ships.
Internet Pricing Policy
All prices subject to change without notice. We make no representation that the prices on this website will not change. When manufacturers change their prices, we change ours as well. Prices and/or promotions on the Internet may be different than those listed in the shifaanutrition.com catalog. We are not responsible for typographical, system or application errors.
California Sales Tax
We charge sales tax only on orders shipped to California. We automatically calculate the sales tax based upon the county and zip code the order is shipped to.
Vegan DHA & Omega 3 Gummy Vitamins for Women & Men, No Omega 3 Fish Oil Burps, Plant Based - Chia Oil & Algae, Brain Supplement, Immune Support Gummies, Omega 3 6 9 Halal Vitamins 20 Servings
- CLEAN & COMPLETE OMEGA 3 SUPPLEMENT WITH DHA: Omega 3 Gummies with DHA, made with Vitamin C, Chia Seed Oil and DHA from algae. No Fish, Shellfish, High Fructose Syrup. Major Allergen Free. Complete, all natural essential omega fatty acid supplement + DHA for men and women with premium ingredients
- VEGAN, PLANT-BASED BRAIN & BODY SUPPORT: Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement Replacement with Plant Based and NON-GMO Vegan DHA Omega 3 6 9 Gummies, essential for brain health, heart and immune health, joint and mobility. Packed with healthy omega oils and brain-boosting EPA
- DELICIOUS & EASY TO EAT: Our Omega 3 + DHA gummies vitamins for adults is a brain supplement that is easy to chew with incredibly tasty citrus and orange flavor. Tasty Fish Oil Omega 3 Replacement
- QUALITY: Our products are HALAL Certified and proudly MADE IN THE USA, within an FDA-registered facility under strict GMP guidelines. SHIFAA NUTRITION is a brand you can trust because WE STRIVE FOR QUALITY.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our Vitamins and Supplements are made under GMP guidelines for quality, purity, potency. We guarantee the quality, and effectiveness or our products. For any reason, if you are unhappy, just let us know. We offer a full refund or a replacement, no questions asked.
SHIFAA NUTRITION Omega 3 Gummies with DHA is for brain support, Immune, strong bones, healthy heart and Joint Mobility. This ia a healthy Omega 3 fish oil alternative as it is a plant based omega 3 supplement made with Chia Seed Oil and DHA from algae and contains all essential fatty acids.
Details below contains some guidance on the effectiveness and advantages of SHIFAA NUTRITION omega 3 gummies enriched with high potency ingredients.
- Brain Support: Taking omega 3 6 9 DHA Gummies can reduce symptoms of depression, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. People who eat more Omega 3 fatty acids not only tend to have a slower decline in brain function in old age, but they may also improve memory.
- Heart Health: Omega 3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats, a type of fat your body can't make, so you have to give them through diet and Omega 3 supplements. Omega 3 fatty acids support heart health by increasing "good" HDL cholesterol.
- Liver Support: Consuming Omega 3 can help decrease the amount of fat in your liver so your kid can live a healthy life full of energy.
- Weight Management: Omega 3 play an important role in weight management and can help reduce waist circumference.
- Blocks Inflammation: It also works to block reduces the inflammation in your body that can contribute to a number of chronic diseases
- Bone health: Omega 3 intake play a vital role in having strong bones and joints .
Asthma Support: Omega 3 intake helps to reduce symptoms of asthma.
Halal Omega 3 For Adults
Halal Omega 3 Gummies For Adults | Delicious Fish Oil Replacement | 30 Days Supply | Halal Vitamins | SHIFAA NUTRITION
Halal, nice taste, doing the job